Pasar al contenido principal
- Lorenzo Porcaro and Emilia Gómez. (2019) A Model for Evaluating Popularity and Semantic Information Variations in Radio Listening Sessions. 1st Workshop on the Impact of Recommender Systems (ImpactRS), at the 13th ACM Conference on Recommender Systems (RecSys 2019). Copenhagen, 16th-20th September.
- Dmitry Bogdanov, Alastair Porter, Hendrik Schreiber, Julián Urbano and Sergio Oramas (2019). The AcousticBrainz Genre Dataset: Music Genre Recognition with Annotations from Multiple Sources. Accepted to International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). November 2019.
- de Valk, R., Ahmed, R.; Crawford, T.; Lewis, D. (2019). Josquintab: A Dataset for Content-Based Computational Analysis of Music in Lute Tablature. Accepted to International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). November 2019.
- Crawford, T. (2019), Full-Text search of Early Music Prints Online (F-TEMPO): a new approach to a finding aid for musicians and librarians. Accepted to the IAML Congress 2019 (International Association of Music Libraries and Sound Archives)
- Crawford, T. (2019) A tool for exploring early printed music: F-TEMPO (Full-Text search of Early Music Prints Online). Accepted to Medieval and Renaissance Music Conference MedRen 2019
- Ahmed, R. (2019) A Digital Toolbox for Exploring Lute Tablature. Accepted to Medieval and Renaissance Music Conference MedRen 2019
- Julián Urbano, Harlley Lima and Alan Hanjalic (2019). Statistical Significance Testing in Information Retrieval: An Empirical Analysis of Type I, Type II and Type III Errors. International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. July 2019 [data & code]
- Julián Urbano, Harlley Lima and Alan Hanjalic (2019). A New Perspective on Score Standardization. International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. July 2019 [data & code]
- Ahmed, R.; Crawford, T.; Lewis, D. (2019). Hundreds of Thousands of Pieces in MEI: Encoding Tablatures at Scale. Music Encoding Conference. June 2019.
- David M. Weigl, Cynthia C.S. Liem, Emilia Gómez, Tim Crawford, Ahmed Ryaan, Wim Klerkx, Werner Goebl (2019). Towards Richer Online Music Public-domain Archives: Providing enriched access to classical music encodings. Music Encoding Conference (MEC). June 2019.
- Olga Slizovskaia, Leo Kim, Gloria Haro, Emilia Gómez (2019). End-to-End Sound Source Separation Conditioned On Instrument Labels. Paper presented at 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2019), Brighton, UK, 12-17 May.
- Chandna, P., Blaauw M., Bonada J., & Gomez E. (2019). A Vocoder Based Method For Singing Voice Extraction. 44th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2019).
- Lorenzo Porcaro and Horacio Saggion (2019). Recognizing Musical Entities in User-generated Content. International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing (CICLing) 2019, University of La Rochelle, La Rochelle, 7-13 April.
- Helena Cuesta, Emilia Gómez, Pritish Chandna (2019). A Framework for Multi-f0 Modeling in SATB Choir Recordings. Paper presented at the Sound and Music Computing Conference (SMC) 2019. Málaga, Spain. 28-31 May.
- Álvaro Sarasúa, Julián Urbano and Emilia Gómez (2019). Mapping by Observation: Building
a User-Tailored Conducting System From Spontaneous Movements. Frontiers in Digital Humanities. February 2019.
- Cuesta, H., Gómez E., Martorell A., & Loáiciga F. (2018). Analysis of Intonation in Unison Choir Singing. 15th International Conference on Music Perception and Cognition (ICMPC).
- Dmitry Bogdanov, Alastair Porter, Julián Urbano, Hendrik Schreiber (2018). The MediaEval 2018 AcousticBrainz Genre Task: Content-based Music Genre Recognition from Multiple Sources. MediaEval Benchmark Workshop. October 2018.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem (2018). Music in newspapers: Interdisciplinary opportunities and data-related
challenges. 5th International Conference on Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM). September 2018.
- Cynthia Liem and Emilia Gómez will be general chairs, and Julián Urbano will be program
co-chair, of the 20th anniversary edition of the International Society for Music Information
Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). November 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Invited speaker at the ‘AI & Creative Industries’ session of the NEM Summit, Zagreb. May 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Verborgen schatten langs de digitale snelweg. Invited talk at VOGIN-IP Lezing (yearly conference for information professionals). March 2019.
- Vladimir Viro, March 9, 2019. Munich Datageeks Data Day 2019, a 40 minute talk in front of about 400 participants.
- Vladimir Viro, April 25, 2019. Workshop on intellectual property rights and AI in music. Invited talk at Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich.
- Peachnote @ Karajan Music Tech Conference 2019, April 12th, 2019
- Peachnote participated in the ORF Opening Gala of the Salzburg Easter Festival, April 11th, 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Verborgen schatten langs de digitale snelweg. Invited talk at ‘Sound of science’ student symposium, Radboud University Nijmegen. February 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Meaningful music in a world of information overload. Invited talk at ‘Omniscient’ student symposium, University of Twente. February 2019.
- Julián Urbano and Alastair Porter co-organized the 2018 AcousticBrainz Genre Task at the MediaEval multimedia benchmarking workshop on ‘Content-based music genre recognition from
multiple sources’. October 2018.
- TROMPA part-sponsored (catering) the 5th International Conference on Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM) at IRCAM, Paris, September 2018, a satellite event of ISMIR 2018, which was attended by 70 librarians, musicologists and information scientists
- Julián Urbano co-organized a tutorial on statistical evaluation in Music Information Retrieval
at the International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). September 2018 [slides]
- David M. Weigl. TROMPA invited presentation and panel discussion @ First International Workshop on Multilayer Music Representation and Processing, University of Milan. 25th January 2019.
- David M. Weigl & Werner Goebl. “Large-scale interlinking of musical score encodings and audiovisual materials”. International Conference MUSIC // MEDIA // HISTORY: Re-thinking Musicology in an Age of Digital Media. Vienna, Austria. Invited talk. 16th March 2019.
- David M. Weigl. MEI and Linked Data in the TROMPA project. Wissenschaftsseminar (scientific seminar) at mdw, Vienna, Austria. Invited talk. 9th April 2019.
- Werner Goebl & David M. Weigl. Projektvorstellung: TROMPA (Project presentation). Musikalische Interpretation bei Herbert von Karajan, University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, Austria. Invited talk to a specialised Karajan symposium. 30 April 2019.
- David M. Weigl co-organised a tutorial on Linked Data and Music Encodings at the Music Encoding Conference (MEC). May 2019. [slides]
- David M. Weigl organised and presented TROMPA at the Workshop on Requirements, Use Cases, and User Studies in Digital Music Libraries and Archives (RUCUS 2019) at the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, USA. June 2019.