Direkt zum Inhalt
- Dmitry Bogdanov, Alastair Porter, Hendrik Schreiber, Julián Urbano and Sergio Oramas (2019). The AcousticBrainz Genre Dataset: Music Genre Recognition with Annotations from Multiple Sources. Accepted to International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). November 2019.
- de Valk, R., Ahmed, R.; Crawford, T.; Lewis, D. (2019). Josquintab: A Dataset for Content-Based Computational Analysis of Music in Lute Tablature. Accepted to International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). November 2019.
- Crawford, T. (2019), Full-Text search of Early Music Prints Online (F-TEMPO): a new approach to a finding aid for musicians and librarians. Accepted to the IAML Congress 2019 (International Association of Music Libraries and Sound Archives)
- Crawford, T. (2019) A tool for exploring early printed music: F-TEMPO (Full-Text search of Early Music Prints Online). Accepted to Medieval and Renaissance Music Conference MedRen 2019
- Ahmed, R. (2019) A Digital Toolbox for Exploring Lute Tablature. Accepted to Medieval and Renaissance Music Conference MedRen 2019
- Julián Urbano, Harlley Lima and Alan Hanjalic (2019). Statistical Significance Testing in Information Retrieval: An Empirical Analysis of Type I, Type II and Type III Errors. International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. July 2019 [data & code]
- Julián Urbano, Harlley Lima and Alan Hanjalic (2019). A New Perspective on Score Standardization. International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval. July 2019 [data & code]
- Ahmed, R.; Crawford, T.; Lewis, D. (2019). Hundreds of Thousands of Pieces in MEI: Encoding Tablatures at Scale. Music Encoding Conference. June 2019.
- David M. Weigl, Cynthia C.S. Liem, Emilia Gómez, Tim Crawford, Ahmed Ryaan, Wim Klerkx, Werner Goebl (2019). Towards Richer Online Music Public-domain Archives: Providing enriched access to classical music encodings. Music Encoding Conference (MEC). June 2019.
- Olga Slizovskaia, Leo Kim, Gloria Haro, Emilia Gómez (2019). End-to-End Sound Source Separation Conditioned On Instrument Labels. Paper presented at 2019 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2019), Brighton, UK, 12-17 May.
- Chandna, P., Blaauw M., Bonada J., & Gomez E. (2019). A Vocoder Based Method For Singing Voice Extraction. 44th International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP 2019).
- Lorenzo Porcaro, Horacio Saggion (2019). Recognizing Musical Entities in User-generated Content. Paper presented at the International Conference on Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing (CICLing) 2019, University of La Rochelle, La Rochelle, 7-13 April.
- Helena Cuesta, Emilia Gómez, Pritish Chandna (2019). A Framework for Multi-f0 Modeling in SATB Choir Recordings. Paper presented at the Sound and Music Computing Conference (SMC) 2019. Málaga, Spain. 28-31 May.
- Álvaro Sarasúa, Julián Urbano and Emilia Gómez (2019). Mapping by Observation: Building
a User-Tailored Conducting System From Spontaneous Movements. Frontiers in Digital Humanities. February 2019.
- Cuesta, H., Gómez E., Martorell A., & Loáiciga F. (2018). Analysis of Intonation in Unison Choir Singing. 15th International Conference on Music Perception and Cognition (ICMPC).
- Dmitry Bogdanov, Alastair Porter, Julián Urbano, Hendrik Schreiber (2018). The MediaEval 2018 AcousticBrainz Genre Task: Content-based Music Genre Recognition from Multiple Sources. MediaEval Benchmark Workshop. October 2018.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem (2018). Music in newspapers: Interdisciplinary opportunities and data-related
challenges. 5th International Conference on Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM). September 2018.
- Cynthia Liem and Emilia Gómez will be general chairs, and Julián Urbano will be program
co-chair, of the 20th anniversary edition of the International Society for Music Information
Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). November 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Invited speaker at the ‘AI & Creative Industries’ session of the NEM Summit, Zagreb. May 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Verborgen schatten langs de digitale snelweg. Invited talk at VOGIN-IP Lezing (yearly conference for information professionals). March 2019.
- Vladimir Viro, March 9, 2019. Munich Datageeks Data Day 2019, a 40 minute talk in front of about 400 participants.
- Vladimir Viro, April 25, 2019. Workshop on intellectual property rights and AI in music. Invited talk at Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich.
- Peachnote @ Karajan Music Tech Conference 2019, April 12th, 2019
- Peachnote participated in the ORF Opening Gala of the Salzburg Easter Festival, April 11th, 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Verborgen schatten langs de digitale snelweg. Invited talk at ‘Sound of science’ student symposium, Radboud University Nijmegen. February 2019.
- Cynthia C.S. Liem. Meaningful music in a world of information overload. Invited talk at ‘Omniscient’ student symposium, University of Twente. February 2019.
- Julián Urbano and Alastair Porter co-organized the 2018 AcousticBrainz Genre Task at the MediaEval multimedia benchmarking workshop on ‘Content-based music genre recognition from
multiple sources’. October 2018.
- TROMPA part-sponsored (catering) the 5th International Conference on Digital Libraries for Musicology (DLfM) at IRCAM, Paris, September 2018, a satellite event of ISMIR 2018, which was attended by 70 librarians, musicologists and information scientists
- Julián Urbano co-organized a tutorial on statistical evaluation in Music Information Retrieval
at the International Society for Music Information Retrieval Conference (ISMIR). September 2018 [slides]
- David M. Weigl. TROMPA invited presentation and panel discussion @ First International Workshop on Multilayer Music Representation and Processing, University of Milan. 25th January 2019.
- David M. Weigl & Werner Goebl. “Large-scale interlinking of musical score encodings and audiovisual materials”. International Conference MUSIC // MEDIA // HISTORY: Re-thinking Musicology in an Age of Digital Media. Vienna, Austria. Invited talk. 16th March 2019.
- David M. Weigl. MEI and Linked Data in the TROMPA project. Wissenschaftsseminar (scientific seminar) at mdw, Vienna, Austria. Invited talk. 9th April 2019.
- Werner Goebl & David M. Weigl. Projektvorstellung: TROMPA (Project presentation). Musikalische Interpretation bei Herbert von Karajan, University of Music and Performing Arts Graz, Austria. Invited talk to a specialised Karajan symposium. 30 April 2019.
- David M. Weigl co-organised a tutorial on Linked Data and Music Encodings at the Music Encoding Conference (MEC). May 2019. [slides]
- David M. Weigl organised and presented TROMPA at the Workshop on Requirements, Use Cases, and User Studies in Digital Music Libraries and Archives (RUCUS 2019) at the ACM/IEEE Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL), Urbana-Champaign, Illinois, USA. June 2019.