Our community is still growing and now we have released our second annotation contest. From 14th to 20th october 2020, use our application and annotate music from all around the world. By the end of the week, we will award prizes to the participants with higher contributions.
- You must login in our platform using a Google account (all notifications will be sent to this account). Once you've registered, you can Annotate music!.
- You must complete at least one of the Music of Africa campaigns. Remember that you will need to complete the Tutorial in order to access the rest of the campaigns.
- The prizes will be given to the participants with the highest score during the contest period - from 14th october 00:00h to 20th october 23:59h (UTC) -, as follows:
- In case of a tie, the winner of the prize will be determined as follows:
- Highest amount of valid annotations done during the contest period. To understand how to consider an annotation valid, please check How can I earn points?.
- Highest amount of completed campaigns during the contest period.
- Highest amount of annotations during the same access to the platform.
- If the tie persists, the prize will be awarded by lottery.
- additionally, we will give a third prize (20 Euros Bandcamp gift card) by lottery among the participants who complete at least one campaign AND fill the following survey.
- The winners will be announced during the next 5 days after the end of the contest through this page and they will be noticed to the e-mail provided during registration. The winners must accept the prize during the following 5 days after the notification.
This contest is coordinated by the research groups MTG-TIDE from Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), in the context of the research project TROMPA. In case of questions or doubts, please contact us through the e-mail email@example.com.
- Log in to post comments